RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 5
2. Add eggs and beat well, then add milk, amaretto, coconut extract and flour and beat well.
3. Stir in coconut.
4. Pour mixture into a 9" pie plate sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
1. This pie is fabulous! It makes its own crust - a thin crust to be sure, but tasty.
2. You can also make this without the amaretto by upping the milk to 1 full cup. Or I would imagine you could use any of your favorite liqueurs in it. (Hmmm... Godiva? Kahlua?)
3. Self-rising flour - Mix a tsp of baking powder and tsp of salt with a cup of all-purpose flour.
From MC - Per Serving: 175 Calories; 5g Fat (26.7% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 134mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
And if you want slightly bigger pieces - 6 servings are 234 Calories, 7g Fat, 4g Protein, 38g Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary Fiber, 14mg Cholesterol, 178mg Sodium.
This recipe is adapted just a touch from Just Pie Recipes - a wonderful website, but don't go visit if you're feeling weak! :)