1. Thaw your berries by running them under water. Pat dry and set aside.
2. Peel the banana. Cut it in half, and then cut each half into thirds, lengthwise. You'll end up with 6 relatively flat banana slices.
3. Place 3 banana slices on one piece of bread and the rest on another. Arrange most of the berries around the bananas. Top with remaining bread and squish together a bit.
4. Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray it with some Pam. You don't want it too hot - medium heat is fine. Mix together egg whites, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
5. Dip sandwiches into egg mix and place into frying pan. Flip them as they brown and squish them a bit with your spatula.
6. While toast finishes cooking, measure out syrup into microwave-able glass. Add remaining berries and mash a bit. Heat 45 to 60 seconds in the microwave and mix/mash berries again.
7. Top toast with berry-flavored syrup.
Points will depend on which bread you use, what type of syrup you use, and how big of a banana you use. I usually end up with 2 sandwiches for 6 total: bread (2), banana (2), berries (1 pt), egg whites / milk (1), and SF syrup (0) It also counts as 2 fruits. :)
Like I said, this recipe is my own little adaptation of a WDW recipe.