Hot Bean Dip
RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 2
MAKES: 10 servings
CRISPY RATING: Spicy and tasty
- 15 Ounces Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Ounce Jalapeno Peppers, Canned, bottled (4 to 5 slices)
- 1 Tablespoon Juice From Bottled Jalapeno Slices
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1. Combine drained pinto beans with the other ingredients in a food processor. Puree ingredients on high
speed until smooth. Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
2. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
MY NOTES AND THOUGHTS:
This recipe is from Weight Watchers Recipe board, where I saw it posted by several folks!
From MC - Per Serving: 146 Calories; trace Fat (3.0% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 10g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 123mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.