RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 1
2. Add chicken broth and cauliflower and bring to a boil.
3. Cover and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in half-and-half and nutmeg.
5. Puree the soup in a food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
1. A nice thing about this soup is that you can make it thicker or thinner by using more or less broth, and you can make it chunkier or smoother by pureeing it more or less. The flavor is pure cauliflower, though. Yum.
2. From MasterCook - Per Serving: 76 Calories; 2g Fat (21.4% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 411mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
RECIPE FROM - WW Make It in Minutes Cookbook, via the WW Recipe Boards