RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 4
2. Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add onion, ginger and garlic; saute until onion is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add cherries; saute until cherries begin to soften, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Season with salt.
3. Prepare barbecue for medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade. Grill pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Spoon relish over.
1. Posted by Al_Dente, who said, "A friend made this Saturday at a cookout by their pool. I couldn't believe what the cherries added to the dish. She served it with Pinot Noir. I think I had a view of how they eat in Heaven."
2. I've made it in winter using canned cherries (Get them in their own juice! Using heavy syrup will add lots of points.) and also by broiling or pan frying the chops. They're better from the grill, but it works in the kitchen, too.
3. From Mastercook - Per Serving: 154 Calories; 5g Fat (32.0% calories from fat); 16g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 36mg Cholesterol; 630mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat.
RECIPE FROM - WW Recipe Board, where it was posted by Al_Dente.