RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 4.5
2. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until hot.
3. Stir. Sprinkle remaining cheese over chicken mixture.
4. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
5. Tip: For 1 1/2 cups cooked cut asparagus, cook 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces or 1 package (about 9 ounces) frozen asparagus cuts.
1. This reminds me of a tuna casserole we used to make, only better. The asparagus is a great addition. I like it as a side dish or as a main dish.
2. For different servings ~~ 4 servings = 7 pts / 6 servings = 4.5 pts / 8 servings = 3 pts
This recipe is from Recipezaar.
From MC - Per Serving: 341 Calories; 7g Fat (18.3% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 40g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 1197mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.