RANDOM UNITS WITH NO MEANING: 3
2. Thinly slice the onions. In a large skillet, over medium heat cook onions about 10 minutes until golden in color, stirring frequently.
3. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 of spice mixture. Add 1/4 cup of the chicken broth and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add 2 Tbsp broth and cook until liquid evaporates, scraping the pan to loosen browned bits.
5. Add remaining broth and cook to reduce liquid. Add vinegar and cook 2 minutes. Remove onion and set aside, keeping warm.
6. Spray skillet with cooking spray, over medium heat, add chicken. Cook 5 minutes and turn, cook 5 more minutes and check for doneness. Continue cooking as needed.
7. Serve chicken breasts with the caramelized onions on top.
This one looks a bit complicated and involved, but it really isn't hard. And the results are very worth it! If you want to make 4 larger servings, they'll be 5 pts each.
For 6 servings, MasterCook says: 188 Calories; 2g Fat (8.0% calories from fat); 29g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 298mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
I got this recipe from the WW Recipe Review Board, from a poster named ESTEW01BS.