2. In a shallow dish, combine the egg substitute, 2 Tbsp. wine or broth, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
3. In another shallow dish, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.
4. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg substitute mixture, then coat again with flour mixture.
5. In a large nonstick skillet, brown half of the chicken breasts in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove from pan and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken and oil.
6. In the same pan, melt butter. Add remaining wine or broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook uncovered until reduced by a fourth. Drizzle over chicken.
1. From Mastercook - Per Serving: 232 Calories; 8g Fat (30.4% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol; 265mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
RECIPE FROM - Light & Tasty - August / September 2004 issue.