1. Bake empty pie crust according to directions - 10 minutes at 400 until golden brown. Let cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar until soft. Fold in Cool Whip. Keep in fridge until ready to use.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry raspberries. If using frozen, thaw completely and dry as best as possible.
4. Beat milk and mousse mix together for 2 to 3 minutes until lightened in color.
5. Spread cream cheese mix in bottom of pie crust. Place raspberries on top of cream cheese all around pie. Pour mousse on top of raspberries.
6. Place pie in fridge and let firm up several hours or overnight.
2. If you cut only 6 slices, they'll be 6 pts each.
This recipe is my own little creation.
From MC - Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 211 Calories; 7g Fat (28.3% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 32g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 4mg Cholesterol; 188mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.