1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray 10 wells of muffin pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl combine Splenda & cinnamon. Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. Dip each biscuit into the cinnamon/Splenda mixture.
3. Place 4 marshmallows in the center of each biscuit. Bring edges up to form balls. Place each in a prepared muffin well seam side down.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove rolls from pan immediately & cool slightly on a wire.
2. I tried to make little rolls out of them rather than balls, but the marshmallow melts and runs out of those. So, make sure you seal them well.
I first saw this recipe from a WW member named Joely and her website which has lots of great recipes!