1. Preheat the oven to 375?F.
2. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Using a pastry blender, cut the cold butter into the dry ingredients until the dough is crumbly. Fold in the cinnamon chips. Add the buttermilk and stir lightly until the dough comes together to form a ball. Don't overwork the dough.
3. Line baking sheet with wax paper or parchment and spray with Pam. Drop by 1/4 cup spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. (Or - On a lightly floured surface, pat the dough into a large circle about 2 inches thick. Cut the dough into wedges.) Sprinkle the tops with turbinado sugar, which is a raw, crystallized sugar.
4. Bake for 22 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
2. The original recipe said it made 12 scones, and the nutritional info based on that is: Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 201 Calories; 7g Fat (36.4% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 14mg Cholesterol; 243mg Sodium.
This recipe was posted by Aerobicmama, but I'm afraid I didn't note which website - sorry! Thanks for sharing it though!