POINTS: 2 to 6, depending how big you want 'em
1. Melt butter over low heat, then remove. Add 2 cup sugar and beat. Add eggs and vanilla and blend. Mix in flour, cocoa, salt. Stir in coconut.
2. Pour into greased 13x9" pan.
3. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top.
4. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
5. Cool in pan and cut into bars.
2. Points will vary, depending how big you make 'em. I usually go with no nuts and make 24 of them:
With NO Nuts:
36 servings = 2 pts each
20 or 24 servings = 4 pts each
16 servings = 5 pts each
36 servings = 3 pts each
24 servings = 4 pts each
20 servings = 5 pts each
16 servings = 6 pts each
This recipe is from Recipezaar.
From MC - Per Serving (36 with nuts): 118 Calories; 4g Fat (32.3% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 25mg Cholesterol; 54mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.