1. Dissolve gelatin in water.
2. Warm coconut milk with sugar and vanilla (or coconut.) Stir until sugar is dissolved, but don't let it boil. Stir in dissolved gelatin and mix well.
3. Stir in lime juice and yogurt. Set aside and let it begin to cool.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff. As soon as coconut mix begins to firm up, fold in beaten egg whites.
5. Pour into 8 mousse cups and chill 2 to 3 hours.
1. Sorry about the metric measurements! The recipe is from a German Cooking Magazine I got ahold of.
2. The recipe originally used the vanilla extract and plain yogurt, but I found it wasn't very "coconutty." So, I changed it coconut flavoring and coconut yogurt and POOF - very yummy!