1. Crush the cookies and spread in an 8x8 pan. Spray with butter spray.
2. Blend together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in 4 oz of Cool Whip. Spread over cookies.
3. Blend butterscotch pudding with 1-1/2 cups milk and spread over cream cheese.
4. Blend chocolate pudding with 1-1/2 cups milk and spread over pudding.
5. Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate.
2. This is very good and would easily work with different flavors of cookies and puddings. I didn't crush my cookies too finely, as I like having some chunks in there.
3. Note - 12 servings = 2 points each and 8 servings = 4 points each.
Recipe from Weight Watchers Community Recipe Swap, where it posted by a member named ULEESS - thanks!