MAKES: 5 servings, 3/4 to 1 cup each
CRISPY RATING: Good corn flavor
1. Spray big pot with Pam, cook onions and corn over low heat with the lid on, until onions are soft.
2. Add corn "stock" and chicken stock. (If you're using fresh corn, then use two cups of chicken stock instead.) Boil and simmer for 20 minutes or so.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Puree in a blender and pour through fine seive.
4. Heat and add half-and-half right before serving.
2. The original recipe was double this, so you could easily make more.
Recipe from The Food Network