POINTS: 2 pts each, or 3 pts for 2 cakes
MAKES: 20 servings
CRISPY RATING: Better than any crab cake I've ever had in a restaurant. Seriously.
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat - leg style, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
1. Mix all ingedients together.
2. Fry in pan sprayed with Pam.
MY NOTES AND THOUGHTS:
It's easy to make a half recipe. You can also keep the mix for a day or two and fry them as you want -- they're better that way than as reheated leftovers.
This recipe is from CrispyRice's boyfriend's aunts. :D
FROM MC - Per Serving: 72 Calories; 3g Fat (33.4% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 233mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.