MAKES: 6 servings
CRISPY RATING: A wonderful combo
1. Flatten chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch (6 mm), using flat side of mallet or rolling pin.
2. Combine crab meat, crumbs, cheese and red pepper to make stuffing.
3. Drizzle first amount of wine over chicken to moisten. Put 1/4 cup of stuffing in middle of each piece and roll up starting on shorter side, tucking in sides to enclose stuffing. Fasten with wooden picks or tie with butchers 'twine. Sprinkle rolls with salt and pepper. Place in ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
4. Dissolve partial bouillon cube in boiling water in small cup. Pour broth into casserole dish. Add bay leaf and sprinkle parsley over rolls.
5. Bake, covered, in 350F oven for 45 minutes. Remove rolls to platter. Reserve liquid but discard bay leaf.
6. Heat reserved liquid on stove. Combine cornstarch and second amount of white wine in small cup. Slowly whisk into reserved liquid. Boil until slightly thickened.
7. Remove wooden pics from rolls and pour sauce over to serve.
1. The chicken is moist and the crab tastes wonderful.
2. From MC - Per Serving: 181 Calories; 2g Fat (12.9% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 75mg Cholesterol; 521mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Recipe is from the Weight Watchers Recipe Review board, posted by JWhite3447.