POINTS: 3 (Seafood sauce only - not including the pasta)
1. Mix 1/2 c stock and constarch in bowl.
2. Cook shrimp, shallots and garlic 1 minute using Pam. Add crabmeat and wine and simmer 2 minutes 'til evaporated.
3. Add non-cornstarched stock and bring to boil. Add cornstarch stock mix and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until it thickens.
4. Add half and half and curry powder. Simmer 3 minutes, and the sauce will thicken slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve over your favorite type of pasta. (Points are for the seafood sauce ONLY, not for the pasta!)
1. The original recipe has you cook the pasta with some saffron in the water. It turns the pasta a lovely bright yellow, but saffron is very expensive, so it's not imperative.
2. You can add more seafood to the recipe if you like. Shellfish are very low point, so you can add quite a bit more without upping the points much.
Recipe is adapted from the December 2001 issue of Bon Appetit.