1. Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and beat well. Add eggnog, rum extract, and flour, beating well.
3. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9" pie plate.
4. Bake at 350~ for 35 mins. or until set. Cool completely before cutting.
1. Very eggnogg-y. Just make sure to use lowfat eggnog, or the points skyrocket.
2. MC says - Per Serving: 124 Calories; 4g Fat (25.6% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 15mg Cholesterol; 126mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
3. This is adapted from the Amaretto Coconut Pie recipe, which came from Just Pie Recipes.