1. Slice carrots, celery and onions and place in 2 qt casserole with the chicken. Sprinkle with spices.
2. Combine cream of chicken soup, onion soup mix, chicken broth and cornstarch. Pour over chicken and veggies.
3. Bake at 375 until chicken is finished - 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with rice or pasta.
CROCKPOT VERSION: 1. Place sliced carrots, onion and celery on bottom of crock pot. Filet chicken breasts and place on top of veggies. Sprinkle salt and pepper; crush dried tarragon and thyme over chicken. Pour canned soup over chicken. Sprinkle dried onion soup mix over the top.
2. Cook on high for 4-6 hours. 20 minutes before serving, dissolve cornstarch in the fat free chicken broth and pour into crock pot. Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
1. The crockpot version is the original posting. I don't have a crockpot (I know, I know...) so I adapted it for the oven. It turned out great and was just as easy!
Recipe was posted on the Weight Watchers Recipe Board.