1. Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray it with some Pam. Whisk together egg whites, milk, vanilla or almond extract and cinnamon.
2. Dip bread into egg mix and place into frying pan. Flip them as they brown. If you can't fit more than 2 in your frying pan, turn your oven on warm, and throw the toast on an oven-safe plate to as they finish.
3. While toast finishes cooking, measure out syrup into microwave-able glass. Add peanut butter. Heat 45 to 60 seconds in the microwave and stir well. The peanut butter will melt and it will be a very smooth mix.
4. Top toast with peanut-butter flavored syrup.
1. Points will depend on which bread you use, what type of syrup you use, and how big of a peanut butter you use. I usually end up with 4 pieces of toast for 5 pts total: bread (2 pts), egg whites / milk (1 pt), peanut butter (2 pts) and SF syrup (0 pts.)
The toast is my own adaption of making french toast WW-friendly, but the syrup idea I owe 100% to my awesome WW leader, Judy. Thanks!!