1. Place bread cubes in a 13x9 in baking dish coated with spray.
2. Beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until completely smooth. Beat in eggs at low speed until blended. Add milk and half and half, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla dna whisk until smooth.
3. Pour mixture over top of bread and press bread down gently into the egg mixture making sure bread is completely coated; cover and refrigerate one hour or over night.
4. Heat oven to 350. Remove bread mixture from refrigerator and press down gently to resoak bread; let stand on counter 30 minutes.
5. Bake until set, 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle top with confectioner's sugar and serve with additional maple syrup if desired
1. If you OMIT cream cheese and ADD 1.5 cups blueberries, points drop to 2 for 12 servings and 3 points for 8 servings
2. If you REPLACE cream cheese with 4 oz mascarpone and ADD 1.5 cups blueberries, points stay at 3 for 12 servings and 5 points for 8 servings
Not sure where I got this recipe excatly - probably the WW Recipe Review Board.