MAKES: 6 servings
CRISPY RATING: Great vinaigrette for salmon or other fish
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. To prepare sauce: Place wine, shallots, ginger, sesame oil, salt and pepper in a saucepan set over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and dill. Vinaigrette will taste very strong at this point, but will mellow on fish.
3. Place salmon on baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. When fish is done, place fish on plates. Immediately pour warm vinaigrette over salmon and serve.
1. This dish was orginally posted as a fancy dish for an entire salmon served over a bed of spinach. I adapted it to make it easy for everyday use.
2. From MC - Per Serving: 193 Calories; 6g Fat (34.3% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 140mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Recipe is from the Weight Watchers Recipe Review board, posted by GratefulDaisy.