1. Chop onion, spinach and mushrooms and saute in a pan until soft. Add ham.
2. Spray 9x9 casserole with Pam. Layer 1 cup hashbrowns, half the onion mix, half the cheese, and repeat.
3. Whisk together eggs and Egg Beaters. Pour over hashbrowns and veggies.
4. Bake at 400F for 45 minutes to an hour, until firm. Cover with foil if top starts to brown too much.
1. This recipe would be easy to double and bake in a 9x13 for a larger crowd.
2. I like the mix of eggs and Egg Beaters, but if you use all Egg Beaters, then the points drop to 5 points for 4 servings.
Recipe is adapted from several different recipes floating around the Weight Watchers Recipe Board.