1. 1. In a food processor, crush pretzels into crumbs. Add sugar; pulse until combined. Add margarine and mix well. With machine running, add 2 tablespoons of the Barcadi Mix, processing until well mixed.
2. Place mixture in an ungreased 8x8 brownis pan or 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture firmly into bottom of pan. Bake at 375?F until set, about 5 minutes. Place in freezer to cool.
3. In a clean food processor or with an electric mixer, combine ice cream, remaining Bacardi Mix, tequila and liqueur; process or mix until just blended.
4. Spoon into cooled pie shell and sprinkle with lime zest. Freeze for 2 hours before cutting.
1. I was expecting a bright green color, which you don't get, but you do get the margarita flavor!
2. Points are: 3 points for 12 servings / 4 points for 9 or 10 servings / 5 points for 8 servings / and 6 points for 6 servings.
3. The original recipe called for 6 oz of frozen limeade instead of 10 oz of the Bacardi Mix. Doing that makes the points 4 for 8 or 9 servings.
4. I've also made it as a Strawberry Margarita Pie which was great. I'm thinking you could also use the Bacardi Pina Colada mix with rum and that would be tasty, too.
This recipe is from Weight Watchers!