1. Spray pan with Pam and heat up the sausage and spinach patties. As they are finishing up, split and toast the English muffin. Tear cheese into half and put 1/2 on each sausage patty. Remove patties from pan.
2. Cut both top and bottom of muffin into half and place one sausage patty onto each bottom half.
3. Pour Egg Beaters or egg whites into pan and spread it out so it's thin. While still in pan, "cut" the eggs into two with the spatula, and fold eggs over and over into a couple squares.
4. Place eggs onto sausages and top with muffin top halves. You end up with 2 sandwiches, each using half of a muffin.
1. The Boca Breakfast sausages and the Spinach patties are among those foods that are 2 points each, but only 3 points for 2 of them. So I like to use two to make a bigger meal for only an extra point.
I actually threw this one together all on my own! I'm so creative...