1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt and cool chocolate, either in double boiler or in microwave.
3. Mix all ingedients together and blend well.
4. Spread in ungreased rectangular 13x9x2-inch pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set; cool.
1. These have a very strong PB flavor, but I wouldn't call them brownies. More of a Chocolate PB cake. Maybe if you under-bake them they would turn out less cakey.
2. If you make different-sized brownies:
3. The original recipe also said "Note: if using bisquick original mix, increase baking mix to 1-3/4 cups." And add points of course!
This recipe was posted by Dailia on the Weight Watchers Boards.