1. Preheat oven to 375. Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine margarine, 1/3 cup milk, and egg whites.
4. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened; set aside.
5. In another mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, honey, remaining milk, and vanilla extract.
6. Place 2 tablespoons batter into prepared cups. Spoon rounded teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into center of each. Fill cups half full with remaining batter, one tablespoon each.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
2. Points drop to 3 each if you make at least 13 cupcakes.
This recipe is from Recipezaar.
From MC - Per Serving: 178 Calories; 4g Fat (21.4% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 8mg Cholesterol; 252mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.