1. Mix condensed milk, vanilla and PB together. Beat well.
2. Mix in Bisquick. This will get to be a really tough dough - my food processor couldn't handle it and I had to finish mixing the bisquick in by hand. It'll work!
3. Form into a ball. Make 40 little balls, about 1 inch each. Roll each ball lightly in sugar and place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake 6-8 minutes at 375.
4. As soon as they come out, press one Hershey's Kiss into each cookie. The cookie will spread and crack at the edges. Let cool.
1. I tried getting them to one point each by making 50 cookies and by cutting the kisses in half, but they were still 2 points, so enjoy them whole!
Recipe is from my best friend, Nicholina. I've had it for ages, and just tried it with substituting the low fat ingredients.