1. Spray wax paper with Pam. Unroll dough onto it and pat into large rectangle.
2. Spread with tomato sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Use wax paper to roll it up tightly and discard wax paper. Pinch to seal.
3. Place seam-side down on baking sheet, also sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
1. You can easily switch around fillings - ham and pineapple? Veggies? Turkey sausage?
2. Some folks suggested using this for party food - cut thin slices and serve as appetizers.
3. I pieced this together from several recipes that were floating around the WW boards and other sites.
From MC - Per Serving: 350 Calories; 11g Fat (28.7% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 44g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 35mg Cholesterol; 1131mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat.