1. Mix whole box of angel food cake mix with whole can of crushed pineapple. Pour into 8x12 baking dish sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes till golden brown. Remove and cool.
2. Mix pudding mix and 3/4 c. of milk until well blended. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate while cake cools.
3. When cake is cool, ice with pudding fluff and sprinkle with coconut.
1. Keep refrigerated, as the frosting is pudding.
2. I'm almost thinking it could use a touch more pineapple, but then it might not bake right, so we'll have to experiment.
This recipe was posted on the WW 100+ Board - I saw it from ShrinkingAlready. Thanks!