POINTS: 5 / 6 (depending on fat% of beef you use)
1. Combine egg, oats, onion, pepper and salt. Add beef and pineapple - mix well.
2. Divide mixture into 4 to 6 equal portions. Shape each into a loaf. Place in a baking pan.
3. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-40 mins, until meat is no longer pink. Top with sauce.
1. I really like fruit and meat together (like you can't tell from my recipes!) and this is a nice combo. A little sweet and juicy from the pineapple, tasty from the teriyaki, and yet - meatloaf. Mmm. I do actually add a little more pineapple usually.
2. From Mastercook, for 4 servings, using 96% beef - Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 250 Calories; 7g Fat (23.8% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 108mg Cholesterol; 315mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
RECIPE FROM - Weight Watchers Recipe Review Board, posted by EB1220.