MAKES: 4 servings
CRISPY RATING: My favorite low-point, hearty dish
1. Slice kielbasa and potatoes into 1/4" slices. Make bouillon out of cube and water.
2. Brown kielbasa in large hot skillet sprayed with Pam. Remove from pan.
3. Add potatoes, cabbage, and onions and stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with flour and mix well.
5. Return kielbasa to pan. Add bouillon, vinegar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered 20 to 30 minutes until potatoes are tender.
1. It may not look it, but this dish has an incredible flavor. It's warm and thick and yummy.
2. From MC - Per Serving: 224 Calories; 6g Fat (26.1% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 97mg Cholesterol; 1549mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit.
Recipe is from WW Online.