MAKES: 6 servings
CRISPY RATING: 3 pt burger? Hip, hip, hooray!
1. Shred and chop all veggies. Mix together with ground beef, adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. Form 6 patties. Grill on your George Foreman or real grill.
1. These are a fantastic way to sneak in extra veggies. And who can argue with a burger for 3 pts that tastes like a real burger??
2. One note of caution - I tried these in a regular frying pan as well, and they did NOT work. They give off too much liquid which needs to drain off as they cook.
2. From MC - Per Serving: 130 Calories; 7g Fat (46.8% calories from fat); 17g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 47mg Cholesterol; 57mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable.
Recipe is from the George Foreman grill cookbook.