Rosemary Lime Chicken
MAKES: 4 servings
CRISPY RATING: Great combo, have a margarita!
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, or tenders
- 2 Teaspoons Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Wine, or chicken broth
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, minced, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness.
2. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered,
for 5-7 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and "sauce" is reduced.
MY NOTES AND THOUGHTS:
Couldn't be easier, but give the chicken a few minutes to blend with the lime juice in the pan. There isn't
much "sauce" but enough to drizzle some on the chicken while eating for an extra bit sour limeness.
This recipe is from the Light & Tasty web site.
From MC - Per Serving: 172 Calories; 4g Fat (22.7% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace
Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 342mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.