MAKES: 6 servings
CRISPY RATING: Even my brother liked this one, and he is automatically suspicious of WW recipes
- 6 oz Fat Free Imitation King Crabmeat Flake Style
- 6 oz canned shredded crab meat
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Reduced-Fat Baking Mix
- 1 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
1. Heat oven to 400 F. Spray 9 inch pie plate with Pam.
2. Mix together crabmeat, cheeses, and onions and put into pie plate. I don't like lumps of cream cheese, so I blend it really well.
3. Stir remaining ingredients in bowl with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake uncovered 35 to 40 min or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min before cutting.
MY NOTES AND THOUGHTS:
This one is great! Nice and creamy inside, with a crab flavor that really comes through.
Adapted by MRCHANDLER on the WW boards, who got it from the Betty Crocker website.