1. Cook spaghetti noodles and set aside.
2. Heat butter and oil until bubbling.
3. Add wine, garlic, rosemary, oregano and onion. Cook, stirring until wine evaporates and mixture turns golden.
4. Reduce heat to medium and add tomatoes. Add shellfish, parsley, salt, pepper, and sugar to taste.
5. Stir until heated through and shellfish is cooked - this doesn't take long!
6. Toss with cooked spaghetti.
The original used twice as much olive oil and butter, but it works fine with this amount. I wouldn't go much less.
Recipe is from USA Weekend in October 1985.