POINTS: Will vary, generally 1 per meatball
1. Mix grape jelly and salsa in a saucepan. Heat and let melt together. Add more salsa if you want it spicier or more jelly if you want it sweeter.
2. Add meatballs and heat until they are hot.
3. Serve warm - we usually serve in a fondue-type pot or a crockpot to keep hot.
1. These are a great party food. Place a bunch of toothpicks next to the crockpot and voila!
2. Points will depend on how much the meatballs you use are, and how much sauce you scoop up with them.
3. You can make them sweeter by adding more jelly, and spicier by adding more salsa.
RECIPE FROM - It's a recipe my Mom has made for parties as long as I can remember. I'd bet she got it from a jelly jar or something, but I don't know.