1. 1. In a food processor, crush pretzels into crumbs. Add sugar; pulse until combined. Add margarine and mix well. With machine running, add 2 tablespoons of the Barcadi Mix, processing until well mixed.
2. Place mixture in an ungreased 8x8 brownis pan or 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture firmly into bottom of pan. Bake at 375?F until set, about 5 minutes. Place in freezer to cool.
3. In a clean food processor or with an electric mixer, combine ice cream, remaining Bacardi Mix and tequila. Process or mix until just blended.
4. Spoon into cooled pie shell and sprinkle with lime zest. Freeze for 2 hours before cutting.
1. Now this one has a great bright red color!
2. If you use all 10 oz of Strawberry Dacquiri Mix, points rise to 5 for 9 servings. Points using 8 oz are: 4 points for 9 or 10 servings, and 6 points for 8 servings.
3. I've also made it as a Regular Margarita Pie which was great. I'm thinking you could also use the Bacardi Pina Colada mix with rum and that would be tasty, too.
This recipe is adapted from the Weight Watchers Margarita Pie recipe.