1. Bake potatoes 45-60 minutes until fork can easily pierce the potato
2. When done remove from oven and cool slightly.
3. Cut a slit along top of potatoes and scoop out pulp.
4. With an electric beater mix potato pulp with remaining ingredients until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
5. Spoon mixture back into potatoes and put back in oven for 10 minutes to warm up.
These look particularly great if you take the time to use a pastry bag and fancy tip to pipe the filling back into the sweet potato shells.
This recipe is from the Weight Watchers Recipe Review Board, posted by StephJ2.
From MC - Per Serving: 173 Calories; 3g Fat (13.5% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 43mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.