Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
MAKES: 24 servings
YIELD: 1/24 of a Bundt cake pan
CRISPY RATING: Very chocolatey and moist!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Reduced Fat Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 small box sugar free Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 small box sugar free Instant White Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup Egg Substitute
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Applesauce
1. Mix all ingredients together and pour into a sprayed Bundt pan or divide into 24 cupcakes. The mixture is kind of "fluffy" and does not rise much at all.
2. Bake at 350 degrees (45-50 min. for Bundt or 20 min. for cupcakes.) Serve with Fat Free Cool Whip.
MY NOTES AND THOUGHTS:
1. Ok, this is one recipe I still use SF products in because I really don't taste it here. Although truthfully, I'm more likely to just mix cake mix and a can of pumpkin, or cake mix and a can of seltzer water, instead of doing this recipe. But still, it's great chocolate fix and it looks nice coming out of the bundt pan.
2. If you make 16 servings, they are 3 points each.
Recipe is from Weight Watchers bulletin boards. I saw it posted from a member named EDW918. Thanks!!