POINTS: 2 per cookie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl each time, then add vanilla.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter and mix at low speed until dough just comes together.
4. Knead a couple of times just until smooth, then pat into a flat disk or roll into a log, wrap in plastic and chill until firm enough to roll.
5. Slice into cookies or roll and cut as desired.
6. Bake at 350 about 8-10 minutes on parchment lined sheets.
1. Great cookies! They were a little hard the 2nd day, but 15 seconds in the microwave cured that. This recipe would all be easy to cut in half and only make 24 cookies, also.
This recipe is from Recipezaar - Recipe #76294.