1. Preheat oven to 425?F.
2. In roasting pan, combine vegetables, spices and garlic with olive oil. Bake 20 - 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Place half of vegetables, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup water in food processor or blender and process until smooth.
4. Spoon 1/2 cup of vegetable pur?e into bottom of a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
5. Place three noodles over pur?e. Top with 1/2 cup of pur?e, 1/2 of remaining vegetables, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers and then top with remaining 3 noodles, pur?e and cheese.
6. Bake until bubbly, about 45 minutes. Cover if cheese gets too brown. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
2. Thought it was tasty, but needed more seasoning - the original had just salt and pepper.
Recipe from The WW website